Thursday, February 26, 2009

Star struck

Where do I begin...we have seen our nephew, Chris, perform in plays before, but tonight's performance of "The Outsiders" at the La Mirada Theatre left us in awe.
Chris played the part of Two-Bit Matthews and he was a natural. He made us laugh, almost cry (I held it together this time) and made us wonder where he will go next time.
I know, I know...they say no cameras allowed in the theatre but I just couldn't resist, so I did turn of the flash hence the blurry, slightly out of focus picture of Chris (standing in the center) at the end of the show for well deserved applause.

Here are his biggest fans from tonight...

Frank was trying to look like the cool greaser that Chris played...keep practicing honey, we can't all be naturals.


Pretty soon it became obviouse we were not the only fans...

the fans just kept coming...
and coming...wanting autographs and pictures with the star. From the smile on his face I think Chris enjoyed the attention.
Chris we are extremely wowed and proud of your performance tonight and to think you had already done it twice today before our show. Way to go!

2 comments:

  1. Vad mycket som händer inne hos er, och vad skoj ni har. Först måste jag tala om att jag har skickat bloggar ett antal gånger men jag har tydligen gjort något fel eftersom du inte har fått dem.
    Jag blev verkligen glad när jag såg att din konstnärliga ådra ärvts av Kevin, sedan blev jag väldigt överraskad av likheten mellan Frank och Kevin, det är alldeles fantastikt vad lika de är i samma ålder. Hade jag inte sett Frank och hans mamma på kortet så hade jag sagt att det var Kevin.
    Här hemmifrån måste jag berätta att i dag har Maria och Daniel fått sina tvillingar,det blev en pojke och en flicka. Alla tre mår väl, jag har pratat med Maria i em.
    Det var allt för i dag, ha det bra.
    Kram mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Chris!!! I loved loved loved that movie. All those guys were babes! Looks like Chris fit the part just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete